ColleXion - Strategy Board Game
Collect polygons to create sets that will win you points.
Seems easy? Well, watch out! All the pieces you collect that aren’t part of a set will lose you points at the end of the game! Don’t be too greedy and make sure to keep an eye on your opponents’ pieces!
What’s in the box?
- 80 polygons
- 12 score tokens
- 12 power tokens
How to play:
Turns are divided into three stages:
- Pick one or more polygons from the game space: you must take a minimum of one accessible polygon from those in the game space.
- Add the chosen polygon(s) to your collection: add the polygons you picked on your turn to your collection. A collection corresponds to all your polygons that have not yet made up a set.
- Complete one or more sets: once you have added the polygon(s) to your collection, if you have one or more sets you must submit them all.
Each time a colour set is discarded, take one score token found at the top of the matching colour pile. Each time a shape set is discarded, take a score token from the smallest pile. If there are several piles of the smallest size, choose which one to pick from.
On your turn, you can use one and only one of your 3 power tokens to give yourself an
edge. Each power can only be used once. At the end of the game, turn over all your unused Power tokens. You will get a bonus point for each one.
The game can end in two ways:
- There are no more bonus tokens at the end of a player’s turn. Turns stop so that each player has played the same number of times. During this last turn, as an exceptional rule, it is not required to take the minimum one polygon. You can complete one or more sets or use a power token.
- There are no more polygons. The round must be completed so that each player has played the same number of times.
The player with the highest score wins!
ColleXion reinforces maths and problem solving skills.