The Quacks of Quedlinburg - Board Game
- Winner of the Critics Award for Connoisseur's Game of the year in 2018.
- The Quacks of Quedlinburg is a strategy game that is all about brewing potions and drawing ingredients from a your own bag of ingredient chips.
- The higher the value of the drawn chip, means the value of your potion is increased.
- Push your luck as far as you can, but if you add too many cherry bombs, your pot will explode!
- This fun and light-hearted board game, is great for the whole family.
In The Quacks of Quedlinburg, players are charlatans - or quack doctors - each making their own secret brew by adding ingredients one at a time. Take care with what you add, though, for a pinch too much of this or that will spoil the whole mixture!
Each player has their own bag of ingredient chips. During each round, they simultaneously draw chips and add them to their pot. The higher the face value of the drawn chip, the further it is placed in the swirling pattern. Push your luck as far as you can, but if you add too many cherry bombs, your pot explodes!
At the end of each round, players gain victory points and also coins to spend on new ingredients to add to their bags. But players with exploded pots must choose points or coins — not both! The player with the most victory points at the end of nine rounds wins the game.