Junior Colour Brain: Ultimate Board Game for Families
Original price £9.99 - Original price £9.99
£9.99 - £9.99
Current price £9.99
- CRAFTY KID-FRIENDLY QUESTIONS: Can you remember the colour of the planet Neptune? How about the main colour of a box of Coco Pops? Or the carpet at a film premiere?
- COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Colourbrain is one of the easiest board games for kids to learn. Each team holds eleven Colour Cards in front of them. Together, they have to figure out which ones to put down to answer the question.
- RACE TO THE FINISH: Play the correct colours and your team can race ahead with the points... as long as some of the other teams get it wrong. First to reach 10 points, wins!
- TECHNICOLOR TRIVIA: From Mr Men to Pokemon, Ice Lollies to Lego, this board game is filled with 120 all new for 2020 kid friendly questions that the whole family can join in with.
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: A crazy travel friendly board game for kids, Junior Colourbrain takes about 2 minutes to learn and 20 minutes to play. For 2+ players, ages 6 and up. A perfect stocking filler for Christmas.