Ion: A Compound Building Board Game
Original price £19.99 - Original price £19.99
£19.99 - £19.99
Current price £19.99
- 🧪 WHY NOT MAKE LEARNING ABOUT CHEMISTRY FUN - The Ion Compound building card game allows players to build neutral compounds from a hand of positive and negative ions. In Chemistry class this is called ionic bonding.
- 🧪 THE STRATEGIC PLAY ELEMENT OF THIS TOY IS SURE TO KEEP THE ENTIRE FAMILY ENGAGED - Play a Game about chemical bonds with a level of strategy that will engage an adult gamer, yet straight forward enough kids as young as 8 can play with family or in the classroom.
- 🧪 A FUN TEACHING RESOURCE FOR THE CLASSROOM OR THE HOME - The vocabulary used in this board game are consistent with that used in school and as a result is a great aid to science teachers. An outstanding option for home schooled children.
- 🧪 PERFECT FOR ANYONE AGED 8 OR ABOVE - Great for the Gamer, science class or family games night. Teachers, Scientists, chemists, and students all love playing with this geeky periodic table toy; and it makes for a great gift.
- 🧪 GENIUS GAMES IS A STEM (SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHS) BASED PUBLISHER - They strive to create high quality table-top games that are both entertaining and educational. They create resources that are fun to play but simultaneously demystify intimidating concepts in the sciences and engage the players in a lifelong process of inquiry.