Hunt A Killer: Death at The Dive Bar - Immersive Murder Mystery Case
- THE WORLD’S No.1 MURDER MYSTERY COMPANY – Hunt A Killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world. They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in one sitting.
- An authentic and immersive investigation. You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery.
- Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door.
- A great option for date night, game night, teaming up with friends and family, or just playing on your own.
- For 1-5 players. 45-60 minute playing time. Ages 14 plus
BECOME A DETECTIVE
A murder at the local dive bar. A mysterious, masked figure. A small town full of suspects. When owner Nick Webster falls from a cliff behind his roadside tavern, his death is ruled an accident. But one of his employees suspects foul play, and she needs your help to prove it.
Players channel their inner detective to investigate the murder at the Old Scratch Tavern. Uncover the motives of each suspect through ciphers, clues, and puzzles that progress the story to its thrilling conclusion. Realistic evidence and documents guide players through a challenging and immersive experience with tons of twists and turns.