Flip over Frog - Family Board Game
Help your brightly coloured frogs take control of your little corner of the rainforest!
Cleverly place frogs on the board to flip adjacent tiles, hiding some frogs and revealing others. Watch out for snakes though as they love to snack on those tasty frogs. Can you flip your way to victory?
What’s in the box?
- 36 square tiles
- Four frog tokens
- A game board
How to play:
You’ll all be dealt a secret frog colour – this is what you’ll need to win!
On your turn you must do the following:
- Play a tile
- Resolve the effect of the tile
- Draw a new tile from the stack, refilling your hand to 3 tiles.
There are two types of tile – frogs and snakes.
- A frog tile can be played either on any empty space on the game board, or on top of any face down tile. It cannot be played on a face up tile. When a frog tile is played, flip over any adjacent tiles in the direction of the 4 arrows.
- A snake tile removes a frog from the game. The snakes may only be played on top of a face up frog
The game ends immediately when either:
- All tiles have been played,
- The board is full (with 16 face up frog tiles).
Reveal your frog token. If you have the most face up frogs in your colour, then you’re the frog flipping champion!
Time: 15 mins
Simplicity is key when it comes to Flip Over Frog – with only three rules to remember, the focus is placed firmly on strategy!