Cold Case Crackers | Murder Mystery Game | Addenberg Train Bomber Case | Can You Crack The Case?
Original price £33.99 - Original price £33.99
£33.99 - £33.99
Current price £33.99
- COLD CASE CRACKERS ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE THE ROLE OF A DETECTIVE TEAM. You will try to crack a case that was never solved. This is the Addenberg Bomber Case - This fictional case is of a train bombing outside the city of Addenberg. The bombing took place in 2003 and with no leads the case went cold and the unknown subject responsible for the gruesome attack has escaped justice. You job is to sift through the evidence and determine who the bomber is.
- MOVE THROUGH THE PHASES OF YOUR INVESTIGATION. This case will be solved by achieving investigation goals given to you on phase cards. Each phase and task are different, but all are crucial in solving the case. The game requires live action detective work and includes twists and turns you never see coming
- USE THE DOZENS OF DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS ALONG THE WAY. The evidence includes newspaper clippings, mysterious letters, maps, blog posts, bomb diagrams, suspect profiles, photos, witness statements, interview transcripts, and much more. You never know what piece of evidence you may need or when you will need it. Your team of investigators will have to have a keen wit and observant eyes.
- ONLINE CODES AND AUDIO CLUES WILL GUIDE YOU. We have integrated technology into the game, so you will need a cell phone or computer in order to play. This takes the live action detective work to the whole next level. You will enter codes throughout the game to validate your decisions and complete the investigation. An audio tip line will assist your team whenever the next turn in your investigation eludes you.
- BUILT FOR SOLO DETECTIVES OR A WHOLE DETECTIVE TEAM. This makes for a great date night, game night with friends, or family activity. This game also accommodates those who want to take on the task alone and claim the glory for themselves. The question is: Do you have what it takes to crack the case? Can you prevent the next bombing?