Hidden Games Crime Scene - The First Case: Little Gomersal
- Innovative game concept, plastic-free packaging.
- Solve a realistic crime case.
- Examines documents, alibis checks, disguises the perpetrator!
- A multi-dimensional gaming experience awaits you.
- 1-6 players, from 14 years, 1.5 - 2.5 hours of playtime.
The aim of the game is to prove successful police work together as a team.
You have to go through documents, draw clever conclusions and think outside the box.
THE FOLLOWING MISSIONS ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
Solve the case of the murder at Little Gomersal's traditional annual festival.
- How did Max Cobbler (some people call him Max Glover) die?
- Who sent the envelope to you?
- Who sent the torn letter to whom?
- Who is the killer?
A FEW TIPS BEFORE YOU START TO PLAY:
- Carefully study all documents!
- Take notes!
- Make sure that everyone has read every document!